Hey all, sorry I haven’t posted in a while. What with NEPA not giving us light and the laptop isn’t working anymore. Someone was asking me why I haven’t posted. It’s because I now write for AprilLaugh.com I changed my workout routine. I stopped jogging but I walk a lot. I only jog when I feel like. But I do yoga or use my Nike Training Club app. Someone gave me the Hip Hop Abs CD. Also, I cut my hair.
Anyways, unto the purpose of this post, I was given a Liebster. I’m so surprised especially because I haven’t really posted anything this year. A Liebster is an award given to bloggers with under 200 WordPress followers, The Liebster Award originated in Germany and Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love.
I was given by Kemmiiiii. Thank you 😀
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions they have asked you
4. Nominate 11 other people
5. Ask the nominees 11 questions 6. Let them know you have nominated them.
11 Random Facts about Myself
I have travelled by air only once.
I like to read. Currently on James Hadley Chase
My names are plenty and my first name is very long
I like most genres of music
I like bread
I can bake and sew
I’m not really good at introductions
I’ll be 18 next year
I’ve never had a pet
I really need a laptop
That’s all I can think of now.
My Nominees in no particular order:
Nolstagic Words of a Future Me
Ramblings of a Crazy Youth
The Sarcastic Center
The Questions Are:
1. Money, Power, Respect. Choose two.
power respect I don’t know. I guess power comes with money so I’ll pick respect
2. What is your idea of religion?
3. Have you ever considered politics?
Can’t say I haven’t
4. What do you do for fun?
A lot. Read, yoga, listen to music, use the internet
5. What one word do you think describes me?
6. What one word describes you?
7. What’s music to you?
a form of expression
8. Do you have a plan B in life? If yes what is it?
Yes, Marry a rich man. I really don’t know
9. What book will you recommend for me to read?
Maybe The Partner by John Grisham
10. Why did you start blogging?
I really don’t know. I heard my mum discussing with one of her friends about blogging and decided to try it
11. Say something totally random
Jesus is my friend
Easter on the Streetz is coming up!!!!!!! Yay!. It’s kind of like Christmas on the Streetz except that it’s easter
duh. So come out and have fun with people on Easter Sunday. It’s at Yaba Remand Home. For more information, go to http://gettalkingnaija.com or http://christmasonthestreetz.blogspot.com
Later Guys 😀