This has been the most unproductive week of my life. I’ve done absolutely nothing of effect in/to my life.
Apart from house chores, I don’t think I did anything else.
My life is much of a mess right now. I don’t know what direction anything is going but it’s cool. God has been there, He’s still there.
I was supposed to go for a wedding yesterday (Saturday) but the tailor hadn’t done the dress and he wasn’t around 😦
I remember that I forgot to put what I’ve been watching and reading in my Week 5 post. So I’ve watched Brave, Inception this movie is mind fuckery and I think he was still dreaming in the end. Complete season 1 and 2 of Hustle and episodes 1 and 2 of season 3. Hustle is mad. Due Date I almost died. Silent Hill 2: Revelation didn’t really like it. I prefer the first Silent Hill. Ted very funny. The Girl From The Naked Eye I don’t get the point. I’m currently watching Skyfall.
I’m still reading Pride and Prejudice and I’ve added The Bro Code
There’s no gist this week and I’ve been saving this 100 questions post(which I saw on kemi’s blog for when I need it. Which is now.
I was thinking of doing an audio post but decided against it. Maybe later.
Anyways, unto my 100 questions:
100. Did you enjoy answering these questions?
Yeah. A little.
99. Random thought?
98. Heels or Flats?
Heels over flats but I have to be sensible.
97. Do you believe in love?
I believe in God. God is love. Hence, I believe in love
96. What do you do to ease stress?
I used to eat but now I just sleep or listen to music
95. What makes you angry?
It takes a lot to get me angry
94. Toyota or Honda? Mercedes
93. What is your dream car?
Don’t know? Rolls Royce Phantom?
I want a sleek car in white or black
92. Are you a jealous person?
91. Are you a bad person?
I’m a very good person
90. Girls: can you date someone younger? Boys: can you date someone older? Before, I’d have said an outright no but now, it depends
89. Are there any sexual acts that makes you uncomfortable?
88. Are there any causes you strongly believe in?
Fight against Domestic and Child Abuse. Cancer Awareness
87. Are looks important in a relationship?
86. Apart from the obvious ones, which two body parts are the most sensitive and responsive? What obvious ones? My ear and my cheeks are sensitive
85. Do you have any kinks we should know about?
None that concern you.
84. All of your life, your parents have taught you. What have you taught your parents?
I taught my mother how to use her iPad that someone bought for her. I taught my father everything there is to know about the computer and internet.
83. How many pairs of jean do you own?
82. What four things are you scared of?
Not making heaven, failure, not having children and
81. What are the 3 physical features you get complemented on a lot? My smile, my nails. Does my skin count?
80. Do you routinely spend money that you don’t have?
79. Do you regret living those intimate
experiences with that person?
What person? :s
78. Do you regret anything?
Yes. A lot of things
77. Do you read? Has any particular book influenced you or left a life-changing impact? I love to read. Nope, don’t think so
76. Do you read the Bible or Qur’an?
75. Would you follow your heart or your head?
My hea(d)rt? It depend on where they’re going.
74. Do you prefer to sleep together or alone?
I don’t know
73. Would you prefer sharing finances with your partner or keeping them separate? I’ve thought about this and I think the best is to have both.
72. Do you prefer friends of the opposite sex or same sex and why? I don’t know
71. Do you prefer talking to texting?
Most times, I prefer to text. Depends on who(m) I’m dealing with
70. Do you prefer reading books to watching movies?
69. Do you play any musical instrument? If yes, which?
Nah. But I wish I could play piano, guitar and violin.
68. Do you love massages?
67. Do you live alone?
No. Not yet.
66. Do you prefer hot or cold drinks?
Cold. Even if I’m freezing. Except if it’s tea or something.
65. Coke or Pepsi?
Fanta or Teem
64. Boxers or Briefs?
63. Do you prefer a love marriage or an arranged marriage?
What is this? The victorian era?
62. Do you pray regularly?
God loves me either way. 😀
61. Do you own a car?
no. 😦 .I can’t even drive. 😦 😦
60. Do you need to know everything about someone’s past?
Not really. Except if I suspect serial killer tendencies.
59. Do you miss anyone?
Yes. A lot of people.
58. Do you make friends easy?
57. Do you think foreplay is important before sex?
What is foreplay? :s. I don’t know these things
56. Do you make a habit of saving money?
55. Do you love children?
Cute ones that don’t cry
54. Do you like your independence or do you want to have a big wedding, wife/husband, puppy and kids? Big wedding and all. Minus the puppy
53. Do you like watermelons?
No. Except the very very very red ones
52. Do you like to watch reruns of your favourite shows?
51. Do you like to try out new thing?
Yes. Except it involves jumping out of something. 30,000 feet above the ground.
50. Ever been on a plane?
49. Do you sing in the shower?
I don’t think I’ve ever
48. Would you like to have your boyfriend/ girlfriend in your school or class? School? Yes.
Class? Why? Are we conjoined?
47. Do you like to french kiss?
When fresh breath is involved.
46. Have you ever had a rebound?
45. What do you think about your ex? Nothing. I don’t have one
44. Do you like to flirt?
43. Have you fallen in love on a social networking site before? Maybe
42. Do you have sex on a first date?
Biko, why am I having sex?
41. Do you kiss on a first date?
I don’t know
40. Mention your twitter crush.
What is a twitter crush?
39. Do you like to cook?
Yes. Only if I don’t have to clean up
38. Do you like to budget? Or just more casual on finances?
I have Ijebu blood in me.
37. Do you like tattoos? If yes what kind/type?
Yes. If they’re on other people
36. Do you like the harmattan season or rainy season?
35. Do you like strawberries?
I don’t think I’ve ever eaten strawberries. But I like strawberry-flavored stuff
34. Do you like spicy food? And why?
Yes. Except when my stomach is unstable
33. Do you like spending more time alone or more time around people.. And why? Either way is cool
32. Do you like someone right now?
I like everyone
31.Your favorite device?
Does my camera count?
30. Do you like short or long hair on a guy?
29. Do you like school?
Most times, I do
28. Do you like reading books or comics?
27. Do you like playing any sport? If yes, name the sport.
Shey anything they show on ESPN is sport? So poker and pool.(Billiards)
26. Do you like pets? If yes, do you have any and name the pet? If No, why? I like animals when they are small and cute.
25. Do you like partying? Attending parties? Giving parties? Attending? Yes. Especially when there is food/drinks involved
24. Do you like Oranges?
In every way
23. What country do you like best?
Heaven I don’t know.
22. Do you like your name?
I love my name. It always shocks people. Bad side is that it doesn’t fit into a lot of forms
21. What are the color of your Eyes?
20. What is the first thing that pops into your head when you wake up? Different things on different days
19. How many kids do you want? Minimun of 2. Maximum of 5. All before I’m 30.
18. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend using only two words. Non-Existent
17. Favourite TV Shows?
Big Bang Theory, Hustle, White Collar, Suits, Newsroom, Drop Dead Diva, Two and A Half Men, Mad Men, Franklin and Bash, House. They’re plenty sha.
16. How often do you shave your body hair?
As often as the need arises.
15. What music do you listen to?
I’m a music hoe.
14. Do you have a favorite pair of socks or underwear?
13. What could you never go a day without?
12. Do you believe you meet people for a reason or by random chance?
I believe that everyone in your life is there for a reason. No matter how small. Maybe your link to something greater
11. How do you think we as people came to be?
I believe in that God created everybody and everything. The Chinese version is the worst
10. Do you have any secret dream or passion?
9.What do you most commonly dream about?
Marriage, my future
8. What do you do when you can’t sleep at night?
Use my phone, read
7. Who is your favourite member in your extended family?
It used to be my mum’s brother. and 2 of my dad’s brothers.
6. What do your close friends know about you that no other person knows? This is a funny question
5. What is your favourite thing to do in your alone time?
Read my bible, do devotion, sleep, meditate
4. How many younger siblings do you have?
Two. One boy and a girl. half-brother. I want another younger sibling tho
3. How many older siblings do you have?
Two boys. One’s a half brother
2. What day of the week were you born?
Not sure. Saturday or Sunday
1. What is your birth month?
I’m very tired after typing this.